Friday, July 4, 2008

Poker films

There are a lot of very educating poker films so search for. I really wanted to learn a lot in order to become a good poker player and I discovered that a nice and easy way to improve my skills was to see a lot of poker movies. There are also a lot of films worth seeing just for fun. If I want to relax an evening and I do not want to study to learn more I choose a film that is just about watching an interesting poker game. I always prefer to watch films where the players play Texas Hold’em. That kind of poker is the most interesting way to play poker for me. For me a good poker game is just like a thriller. The tension is intense and I can watch these films for hours. Many people talk of poker playing as if it destroys people, but I think that if you stay out of betting to much you can have a lot of recreation while playing with your friends. Nowadays people spend to much time in front of the television. Much better must be to sit down with your friends and play a nice poker game.

No comments: